Spun polyester sewing thread is dyed under 130°C high temperature, has sun-resistant, anti-chemical degradation features, is widely used on the industry sewing machines and home sewing machines.
100% Spun Sewing Thread Technical Data
|Tex||Tickets Size||Cotton Count||Average||Strength||Elongation Min-Max||Recommended Needle Size|
MH sewing thread advantages:
- High level of colorfastness
- High level of abrasion resistance
- Fewer breakages in the high-speed sewing machine
- Consistent stitch formation
- No skipped stitches
● Color Cards are made with actual thread samples so you have a perfect color match to choose the desired thread.
● Polyester Thread Color Card: Over 800 different colors are available
● Meets OEKO-TEX standard 100 Annex 6 Class 1
MH has three industry zones for thread factories, with 220,000m2 plant area and 1100 workers, equipped with high-standard machines and strict manufacturing management system
With annual producing capacity 30000+ tons, that means about 2000x40'HQ per year.
MH has certificates of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 and OEKO-TEX standard 100 Annex 6 Class 1
About Ningbo MH
Ningbo MH was established in 1999, and specialized in garment accessories and tailoring materials.
At present, MH owns nine factories located in 3 industry zones, with 382,000m2 plant area and 1900 workers, producing polyester sewing thread, embroidery thread, lace and embroidery, and ribbon tape.
MH also set up long-term cooperation with 1500 manufacturers for 10000 different kinds of tailor's material and fabric.