Polyester Satin Bias Tape, Poly/Cotton Bias Binding, Bias Piping Cord
Where to Use Bias Tape
Bias tape can be used on almost any raw edge of the fabric to enclose the raw edge. It is perfect for a decorative finish on a curved edge because the bias will bend and ease around the curve. It is used in many quilting techniques and sewing projects.
Bias Tape Folding Style
Why Use Bias Tape
Bias tape will "bend" to a curved edge that a straight-grain strip will not curve without kinks and warping. On quilts and other projects, it is a way to enclose the raw edge of layers of fabric with matching or contrasting fabric.
Products: Satin Polyester Bias Binding, Cotton Bias Binding, Bias Cord, T/C Bias Binding, Metallic Bias Binding, Leather Bias Binding, Elastic Bias, Scotch Bias Binding, Reflective Bias Binding, Multi-color Bias Tape, etc.
Cord and Ordinary
- Cord: polyester cord, cotton cord, leather cord, reflective cord.
- Ordinary: polyester, cotton, leather, etc.
- Material: 100% polyester, 100% cotton, polycotton, leather, metallic
- Width: 3/8", 5/8", 3/4", 1" and 1.1/2", also special sizes are available.
- Capacity: 50 million meters monthly
- Colors: We have color card with 400 different colors, also customers' colors are acceptable.
- Packing: card (5m, 25y, etc.), bobbin (72y, 144y, etc), roll (23y, 27y, 29y, etc.). As per customers' request.
- Feature: Color accent for home and apparel. No ironing needed. Colorfast.
- Bias binding is available in various styles and widths, straight cut, flat bias, folded, bias piping.
- Application: Perfect for making bunting, piping, binding seams, finish on a curved edge, neckline, armholes facing, trimming table cloths, peg bags, aprons, and other many quilting techniques and sewing projects.
For 20 years, MH has been growing into the biggest industrial and trading company in the industry. MH's bias tapes are exported to more than 70 countries all over the world. No matter you are wholesaler or retailor, MH can supply products with customized specs and package.