Plastic Cord Stoppers
- Simple idea to tighten drawstrings on bags and jackets, easy to attach; fits a variety of different laces and lace types
- Perfect for shock cord, bungee cord, thinner cords, pull cords, wet cords, shoelaces, backpacks, sportswear, trending, and other uses
- Firm grip with spring design. They are spring loaded and ensure your cable is tight and secure
- Durable material: made of high quality plastic, not easy to break and rust, can be used for a long time
- Eyelets are often used to finish off the opening for a drawstring casing. A buttonhole will serve the same purpose, but an eyelet can be a professional looking detail. Eyelets can also be used for lacing on various parts of a garments or even be purely decorative.
- More Than 800+ Colors availables for personal customization!
Metal Button Classification
|Material||Iron, Copper, Stainless Steel, Zinc, Aluminum, Zinc Alloys|
|Production Process||Metal Stamping, Zinc Alloy Die Casting|
|Type||Snap buttons, Collar Hooks, Aluminum Buckles, Snap Buttons, Five-Claw Buttons, I-shaped Buttons, Corner Nails, Hakama Hooks, Alloy Stitching Buttons|